Rooted and Recreation Pastor
Brian was raised in North Carolina in a Christian home. At the age of eight he accepted Christ as his savior and was called to ministry at the age of sixteen. He has a huge heart to reach people where they are in their walks with Christ and help take them to the next level. He has coached multiple sports and has helped run leagues and tournaments. He is currently the Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach at Southwestern Christian University. Brian longs to be an example for Christ in all areas from church work to the athletic arena. Brian is also a huge North Carolina Tar Heel fan!
Get To Know Brian
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Passionate, loyal, intentional
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? I can’t answer this question, I’m way too logical!
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? Captain America
5. What’s the greatest movie ever made? The Lion King
6. What’s your favorite Bible verse? Psalm 23
7. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? Yes
8. OU or OSU? Neither. Go Heels!
9. How do you drink your coffee? Iced
10. What book would you recommend someone to read? Love Does by Bob Goff