CRASH IS OUTDOORS THIS SUMMER!
Crash meets outside the annex from 6-7:45pm. High school meets on Sundays and Middle school on Wednesdays!
To stay up-to-date with everything going on at Crash, join our update list!
Middle School – Text @mspcbc to 81010
High School – Text @hspcbc to 81010
Crash Core Values
1. We are a family the connects every week to encourage and pray for each other, bear each others burdens and unite in Christ.
2. We believe that God has called us to reach our friends, family and community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We want to invest our lives in others and make an impact for the Kingdom of God.
3. We recognize that the Word of God changes lives. We want to apply the truth of God’s word to our lives, grow in the knowledge of God and live in obedience to His will.
4. We believe that Christ has called us to serve others. We want to follow His example of serving with a humble heart while putting the needs of others before our own.
5. We believe that God has called us to live a life of worship. We seek to honor God by praising him with every area of our lives.
Middle School Pastor