Student Pastor and Media Director
Justin came to PCBC as the Student Pastor in October of 2015. He was raised in a Christian home and accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior when he was 13 years old. Justin was called to Student Ministry when he was just 18 years old. He has been serving as a student pastor for over 25 years. He is known for his longevity at churches as he seeks to reach and disciple students in their walks with Christ. Justin also serves on the Super Summer Oklahoma Board of directors. Justin has a heart for students and seeks to serve Christ by leading students. Justin and his wife, Christy, have been married for 24 years and they have two sons, Braden and Braxton.
Get To Know Justin
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Outgoing/people person, approachable, leader
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? A big big towel, candy, volleyball (to talk to)
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? Iron man
5. What’s the greatest movie ever made? Remember the Titans
6. What’s your favorite Bible verse? John 16:24
7. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? Uh yes of course!!
8. OU or OSU? OU!!! BOOMER SOONER!!
9. How do you drink your coffee? I don’t!! Burnt water no thanks!
10. What book would you recommend someone to read? Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges