Minister of Childhood Education and Women’s Ministry
Laurelyn began her personal relationship with Jesus as a child, and felt His call to ministry as a teenager. She is a graduate of Oklahoma Baptist University and met her husband, Dennis, while students at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Upon graduation, they returned to her home state of Oklahoma. Laurelyn and Dennis have three grown, married children and two grandkids. She loves crafting, creating on her computer, cheering for our OKC Thunder, and finding new restaurants… not necessarily in that order. She loves all things kids and believes every child should go to CrossTimbers in the summer. She can be bribed with dark chocolate and good coffee.
Get To Know Laurelyn
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Passionate, detailed, loyal
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut butter cup
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? a coffee pot, an air conditioner, and family & friends to share my coffee and air conditioner.
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? Underdog?
5. What’s your favorite Bible verse? Proverbs 3:5-6
6. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? Definitely
7. OU or OSU? OSU, but prefer Thunder
8. How do you drink your coffee? With milk and often
9. What book would you recommend someone to read? The Bible, of course!