Our desire is to provide opportunities for spiritual growth and development in marriage and parenting. We provide classes and resources to equip couples for marriage and families for parenting. Opportunities include:
• Special emphasis in Adult Bible Fellowship Classes on Sunday mornings
• Discipleship classes on Sunday evenings
• Marriage/Parenting Conferences
• Date Nights
• Together Forever- a celebration of marriage
• Family Fun Events
Our desire is to provide the parents with equipping and the child with the experience of recognizing the spiritual opportunities at significant life events.
We celebrate and equip families at Milestones:
• Becoming a Parent
• Child 1st Grade
• Child enters Adolescence
• Child Becomes a Young Man/Woman
• Child Graduates From High School
• And the cycle begins again
A Mentor is: A Model, An Encourager, and an Imparter of Knowledge.
Our desire is to provide mentors for: Engaged/newly married couples, New Parents, Single Parents
Our mentoring ministries are still in
development. Check back in 2017 for launch.
A Mentor is not:
• mother or father.
• automatically a pal or a buddy.
• “on call” for every little crisis.
• necessarily committed long-term.
• a counselor.
• a professor.
• a know-it-all.
MENTOR: Someone whose hindsight can become your foresight.