Director of Learning Tree and Children’s Ministries Assistant
Get To Know Sherri
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Organized, trusting, loyal and always-learning (obviously have not learned to count yet ?)
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry….always strawberry flavored ANYTHING! (banana and chocolate are close seconds)
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? Crochet projects (with unlimited supplies), VUDU/Netflix’s account for movies, hammock for sleeping while listening to waves
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? Not sure, but I do love the Wonder Woman movie and Guardians of the Galaxy, so Groot/baby Groot or Wonder Woman!
5. What’s the greatest movie ever made? Childhood favorites are Mary Poppins and Sound of Music…now I love lots as long as it has a catchy toon!
6. What’s your favorite Bible verse? “Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
7. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? ONLY if plain Pepperoni is NOT available! (Ranks waaay above anything with vegetables!)
8. OU or OSU? really do not care either way…IF I have to choose, OSU.
9. How do you drink your coffee? Down the sink! Coffee is GROSS, I do not even like the smell!!
10. What book would you recommend someone to read? The last full series I read was Harry Potter, HOWEVER the For Women Only/For Men Only set by Shaunti Feldhahn is a MUST read for any couple!!