A graduate of the University of South Carolina and Luther Rice Seminary, Shonn has a heart for missions and evangelism. His travels have taken him to more than thirty countries and to six of the seven continents, and he has been blessed to witness tens of thousands of people make decisions for the Lord Jesus Christ. Shonn and his wife, Bonnie, have two daughters, Brelin and Baylee.
Get To Know Shonn
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Driven, competitive, hungry
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Braum’s
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? My family, Coke, and Candy
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? The Hulk
5. What’s the greatest movie ever made? Remember the Titans
6. What’s your favorite Bible verse? 2 Corinthians 5:21
7. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? YES
8. OU or OSU? USC (Gamecocks) or Clemson?
9. How do you drink your coffee? with lots of sugar
10. What book would you recommend someone to read? Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders