Director of Preschool Ministries
Valerie was blessed to grow up at PCBC, with Bill Hulse as her Youth Minister. She married her husband, Mark in 1996, and they have four children, Brandon, Ryan, Brianna and Reid. She received a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from Southern Nazarene University in 1995, and was blessed to teach at Southern Nazarene University School for Children, for 15 years. She has attended Bible Study Fellowship for many years, and served as a Children’s Leader. Sharing the truths of God’s word with young children is the passion of Valerie’s heart.
Get To Know Valerie
1. What are three words you would use to describe you? Friendly, fun, Jesus-lovin’
2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Peppermint chocolate chip
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? My hubby, my Bible, my cat (sorry, kids)
4. In your estimation, who is the greatest Super Hero? Jesus, duh
5. What’s the greatest movie ever made? Steel Magnolias
6. What’s your favorite Bible verse? 1 Peter 5:10amp “After you have suffered a little while, our God, who is full of kindness through Christ, will come and pick you up, and make you stronger than ever.”
7. Do you believe in putting pineapple on pizza? Absolutely!
8. OU or OSU? Boomer!! ⭕️ ☝
9. How do you drink your coffee? A latte- more milk than coffee
10. What book would you recommend someone to read? The BIBLE! 5 Love Languages